CC Private Collection - Not for sale!

Thanks Todd,
I guess news travels fast in this industry huh? lol Looks like Im going to be around your neck of the woods soon. I'd love to see the new warehouse. (and the back row)
 
Thanks Todd,
I guess news travels fast in this industry huh? lol Looks like Im going to be around your neck of the woods soon. I'd love to see the new warehouse. (and the back row)

You are welcome anytime, but if its too soon we won't even have any water running.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new