CC Private Collection - Not for sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Just kidding these are all for sale! Putting them up on the site today... :bigsmile:

r7.jpg

r1.jpg

r8.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

Loads of nice goniopora! All the easy to keep short polyp varieties...

r9.jpg

r10.jpg

r6.jpg

r11.jpg

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the cc private collection tread ..Now u need to start one .

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the cc private collection tread ..Now u need to start one .

Indeed we do... I think I'll wait until we are done moving into the warehouse. It would be more impressive to see it all in a single tank.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the sneak peek of the stuff that your bringing to the lake Erie frag feat

Bob

purplereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is it a huge secret what happened with the Sour Cherry Chalice? Can we get a straight answer as to weather you guys are sold out of it or not, pretty please? I for one waited till you put it up on your web-site and you posted one 2000.00$ mini colony and that was it. Did people commit to buying frags from you even though you never posted a price for frags of it? Sorry to bring this out in the open like this but I never got an answer though all of the PM's and text messages I sent to you. I am not trying to be a jerk about this but I would really really like an answer. Thank you very much for your time, Dan.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is it a huge secret what happened with the Sour Cherry Chalice? Can we get a straight answer as to weather you guys are sold out of it or not, pretty please? I for one waited till you put it up on your web-site and you posted one 2000.00$ mini colony and that was it. Did people commit to buying frags from you even though you never posted a price for frags of it? Sorry to bring this out in the open like this but I never got an answer though all of the PM's and text messages I sent to you. I am not trying to be a jerk about this but I would really really like an answer. Thank you very much for your time, Dan.

Hi Dan, I never received a pm from you, I just checked. In any event I sold what I am going to sell and at this point the rest I am holding for grow out.

Sorry I wasn't able to accommodate everyone on this chalice but it was just impossible.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pectina is amazing! Also, I was actually going to start a thread asking about goni's. Seems I have been seeing more of them and so I was wondering if something changed and people were having more success.

So these are easier to keep? How long have you had them? I think they are my favorite coral.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pectina is amazing! Also, I was actually going to start a thread asking about goni's. Seems I have been seeing more of them and so I was wondering if something changed and people were having more success.

So these are easier to keep? How long have you had them? I think they are my favorite coral.

We only bring in the shorter polyp variety (They open up no more than 1/2" or so off the skeleton). These species are much hardier than the typical "long polyp" G. stokesi.

Here is some additional information: http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2005-10/nftt/index.

See Clear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that pectinia is beautiful!! I want one. Wanna trade for some scratch repair?? lol

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that pectinia is beautiful!! I want one. Wanna trade for some scratch repair?? lol

Ahhh sorry matt it sold last night. Congrats on going full time with see clear, glad to hear it's going well!!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 135 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back