Showing off some corals i recently got!!!

noworlater

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
87
Reaction score
93
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just took a trip to "tidel garden" in ohio today first time! I was amazed at all the healthy corals they had! I got 3 corals from them, i just wanna show them off 😆 feeling like a kid rn!

Goniopora i picked up!


Alveopora


My prized coral i got! Grafted hybrid frogspawn!


I hppethey will thrive in my tank!! I spent over $300 for all 3 lol frogspawn was 165! It was on sale!
 

Attachments

  • 20260713_214341.mp4
    30.5 MB
  • 20260713_214443.mp4
    30.8 MB
Yeah, Tidal Gardens does good work. One of these days I'd like to make the pilgrimage from New York 🙂
 
You need too! Luckily i also live in ohio lol. Im literally 40mins away!
Nice! I'm like 4 hours, maybe, but I like Than and Tidal Gardens enough to make it out that way someday. I quite like his videos 🙂
 
Awesome looking corals!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new