Ugliest fish in the hobby.

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
608
Reaction score
560
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a list of fish that I think are so ugly they are kind of cute, like short faced dog breeds but more ethical lol. Let me know your favorites!

Longnose Batfish
Panamic Barnacle Blenny
Green Wolf Eel
Frogfish
Anglerfish
Gumdrop Spotted Croucher
Threadfin Fish
Orange Spotted Tuskfish
 
I think you mean the cutest fish in the hobby

20260822_125420.jpg

20260822_114646.jpg
 
@AlyciaMarie does not like the look of Banggai Cardinals
 
This is a list of fish that I think are so ugly they are kind of cute, like short faced dog breeds but more ethical lol. Let me know your favorites!

Longnose Batfish
Panamic Barnacle Blenny
Green Wolf Eel
Frogfish
Anglerfish
Gumdrop Spotted Croucher
Threadfin Fish
Orange Spotted Tuskfish
I cant lie I think wartskin anglers look cute
 
Lumpfish come to mind. Oyster toadfish too, but they're less cute!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new