CC Retina Blaster Suharsonoi

Has anyone seen these being sent out from indo after it opened? They used to be sent out a lot but I haven’t seen any yet.
LA had some in their DD Mariculture for a while.Too many want rainbow colors so these are not as popular anymore, sadly.
 
Hey thanks for the heads up! I didn’t realize they were bringing in indo stuff until now! Prices are bad but still an option to look at. I wish they would go back to using halides over their tanks. So many of these wild and mariculture acropora they just can’t color up. Almost every secale, microlados, and a few other species just turn into brown blobs in their tanks. I don’t see how they ever sell them. They end up discounting so many of their corals now when years ago they weren’t discounted until they sat for a while and they were then still colored up decent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new