CC21 torch frags for sale

Item Price
100-250$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nitrogencat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
29
Location
Exeter
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hi there. I Have a bunch of single and double heads available of my cc21 torch. Been growing in my tank for 5 years. Super bright deep coloration. All heads have good tissue and solid extension. Can send more pics if interested.

Ill replace DOA. send pics, I’ll work with you.

50$ overnight.

I ship in 3d printed fixtures for safe travel.

Mother colonies:
IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2706.jpeg


Available frags:
IMG_2767.jpeg



IMG_2767.jpeg

A: small single 100$
B: small single 100$
C: small double 125$
D: small single 100$
E: double 200$
F: double 200$
G: big single 150$
H: double 200$.
I: big single 150$
J: big single 150$
K: big single 150$

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Last edited:
Yup i can cut whatever you want. I think the biggest colony i have is around 6-7 heads. How many you want?
IMG_2706.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new