• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CCA CRAYOLA MELTDOWN CHALICE (last round for a while)

Item Price
$300-$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AriMiko43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
655
Location
Oak Ridge, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey everyone, this will be my last round of Crayola Meltdown frags for a while. I’m preparing for a move and don’t know how long it will be until I have more available. If you’re interested in grabbing one from me I suggest doing it now as the mother colony will not be cut for a while. Do not sleep on this round if you really want one.

I’m including some pics of the mother colony (NFS) which the frags came from. All prices are on the pictured frag and labeled with a number. If you’re interested in one, send me a pm with the number you want and we can work out the payment and ship out date. All frags are mounted on 1.25” round plugs for size reference.

Standard doa applies with picture of the coral in my sealed bag within 2 hours of delivery or delivery attempt.

IMG_1170.jpeg


IMG_1171.jpeg


IMG_1172.jpeg


IMG_1173.jpeg




FRAGS FOR SALE on 1.25” disc

IMG_7402.jpeg



IMG_7401.jpeg



IMG_7403.jpeg



IMG_7404.jpeg



IMG_7405.jpeg



IMG_7406.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
1 and 4 are sold, 5 is pending
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new