OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze set, 3X 6100s and 1X 6000 plus the 4-way controller (7095?). I think 3 have the Tunze magnet mounts and the other a homemade "Charles" mount. $420 for the set, might break up if no interest at a slightly higher price.

CoralVue Reef Octopus PRO 250, came with an Askoll 900 but that wasn't good enough for me so I upgraded to a Askoll 1500 making this a skimmer for 300-400 gallons hi bioload. Collection cup is cracked but holds skimmate. I get about a quart a week out of this guy. The pump alone cost me $300. $250 for this incredible skimmer. This is the one piece of equipment I considered keeping...

1/4 hp chiller in-line, just don't recall the brand but it is the one that has been on the market for years now. Holds freon, no leaks. Comes with Ranco 2-stage controller. $300

Some of these may not be available until later in the summer depending on how other livestock sales go...

Dave

Last edited:

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still game for the Tomini. I didn't realize somebody else had called dibs on it, so let me know if that doesn't work out.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im out on the powder blue. got an atlantic blue this weekend.

Powder blue
Pickupman66 (6/16, 0855)
Bct15 (6/17, 2320)
Toxic (6/16, 2200)
Torq21 (6/19, 2300)

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, Engloid. I wasn't sure you wanted it based on your posts. PM ToXIc and see if you can't work it out.

ToXIc, you were next on the list for the PBT if you want him (sorry, my order was wrong but the timestamps are correct)? Thanks for letting me know quickly pickupman66! I always wanted an Atlantic blue.

Dave

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'll take the PBT.

Engloid what say ye?!

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a few ppl can get together and frag chalices you can get an incredible deal on some colorful high $$ corals.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud I got your number we will call you when me and toxic talk.
Find out by Sunday if Saltnewbie01 going to take the wrasse for sure. And what all chalice you have left. and can you list everything is left.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave, I asked for the Lepoard Wrasse and the Sunburst Anthias on 6/16 @ 10:30 AM If Toxic/Zef will p/u for me i would still like those fish! LMK?
I sent you a PM also.
Bill

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave, I asked for the Lepoard Wrasse and the Sunburst Anthias on 6/16 @ 10:30 AM If Toxic/Zef will p/u for me i would still like those fish! LMK?
I sent you a PM also.
Bill

That's why I hate divying out stuff like this, one fell swoop is more my preference. I went back and read your PM and you did ask for the leopard but because it said "Sunburst Anthias" only in the title I completely missed it. I knew I'd miss one or two, always do. Sorry about that and hopefully the two of you can work it out.

Dave

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I hate divying out stuff like this, one fell swoop is more my preference. I went back and read your PM and you did ask for the leopard but because it said "Sunburst Anthias" only in the title I completely missed it. I knew I'd miss one or two, always do. Sorry about that and hopefully the two of you can work it out.

Dave
As long as they will p/u for me send me your PP addy and i will get you paid. Thanks Dave I knew it was just an oversight. Hopefully it can be worked out.
Bill

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of pics of some of the chalices:

Original ME
originalme.jpg

Oregon ME
oregonme.jpg

Juicy Coral's Raspberry Monster
JCraspberrymonster.jpg

Tyree Red WM
tyreeredwm.jpg

As you can see, a couple of the corals are partially shaded so the color isn't as good but they're very healthy and those edges will color up nicely. You can see prices elsewhere in this thread but feel free to make and offer. I have other nice ones as well but couldn't get a decent picture. I saw another Tyree red WM offered on this site about the same size for $2000. Thanks.

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud I got your number we will call you when me and toxic talk.
Find out by Sunday if Saltnewbie01 going to take the wrasse for sure. And what all chalice you have left. and can you list everything is left.

The Rhomboid is yours if still interested. All montis are still available (except Jedi mind trick). All chalices available (except MH). Pink and red gonio, Meteor shower cyphastrea about 8"X6" for $80. Rock with 2 pink/orange Yumas. Rainbow Yuma. Maybe a couple of others.

Dave

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I was hoping to get a scoly when I come up Sunday.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I was hoping to get a scoly when I come up Sunday.

Sorry, they've been moving fast. Basically down to chalices at the moment and I've got a huge list of people interested to go through. Not shipping until next week though (and still prefer not to ship but will if I have to ).

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dave the fish are doing well. Thanks again.

One question tho. What does tr mystery wrasse eat?
I feed oceanic pellets and frozen along with cypoeeze and mysis and haven't seen him eat any of it.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He ate mysis and brine like a pig in my tank. Sometimes new fish take a week or two to begin feeding. Fortunately, wrasses are generally great eaters. He would even eat those really large mysis. He's in no danger of starving anytime soon.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K thanks.

Missing the tank yet?

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.0%
Back