Cupi's Waterbox 20 Build

cupi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Back in the hobby after 12 years! 🪸
I set up the tank on July 16th and I'm excited to be back in reefing! Last time I had a tank I was 14 years old and it's nice to have adult money this time

Cycled the tank with Turbostart900 and some seeded bacteria from another reefers filter media
Equipment:
20 gal Waterbox cube AIO
VCA Random Flow Generator
Sicce Silent 1.0
Reefbreeder Value Fixture I used 12 years ago? Still works
Scuba Preset Aquarium Heater 100 W
Tunze 3154 ATO

Current Fish:
Black Storm Clownfish

Inverts:
Colorado Sunburst Anemone
1 Nassarius Snail
3 Collonista Snails
1 Cerith Snail

Corals:
24K Gold Aussie Torch
Indo Gold Torch
Reverse Holy Grail Torch
Rasta Torch
Black Torch with Cream Tips
Bubble Coral
Utter Chaos
Random Zoas
Yuma Orange Mushroom
Firecracker Polyps
Two Tone Flowerpot Frag
Pink Cloud Alveopora Frag
Normal Alveopora Frag
purple with green tips Goniopora Frag
Glitter Goniopora Frag
Mystic Goniopora Frag
Blue Cookie Monster Goniopora Frag
Cherry Bomb Goniopora Frag
Snow Leopoard Alveopora Frag

Dosing
3ml of AFR daily
1 drop of Brightwell's AA
3 drops of Manganese

Params (last checked monday)
Salinity 1.025
Nitrate 4.8ppm
Phosphate 0.14ppm
Alkalinity 7.8dKH
Calcium 420ppm
Magnesium 1379ppm

Just turned lights on an hour ago so I could post a pic so a lot of things aren't fully extended here but I wanted to show everyone some pics

IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_6223.jpg

 
Looks like a great start, good luck!
 
Some pictures of everything open, seems like my red Goni isn't really opening up that well but it's only day 3, so not super worried?
IMG_6230.jpg
IMG_6234.jpg
IMG_6233.jpg
IMG_6232.jpg
 
Hi everyone! Back in the hobby after 12 years! 🪸
I set up the tank on July 16th and I'm excited to be back in reefing! Last time I had a tank I was 14 years old and it's nice to have adult money this time

Cycled the tank with Turbostart900 and some seeded bacteria from another reefers filter media
Equipment:
20 gal Waterbox cube AIO
VCA Random Flow Generator
Sicce Silent 1.0
Reefbreeder Value Fixture I used 12 years ago? Still works
Scuba Preset Aquarium Heater 100 W
Tunze 3154 ATO

Current Fish:
Black Storm Clownfish

Inverts:
Colorado Sunburst Anemone
1 Nassarius Snail
3 Collonista Snails
1 Cerith Snail

Corals:
24K Gold Aussie Torch
Indo Gold Torch
Reverse Holy Grail Torch
Rasta Torch
Black Torch with Cream Tips
Bubble Coral
Utter Chaos
Random Zoas
Yuma Orange Mushroom
Firecracker Polyps
Two Tone Flowerpot Frag
Pink Cloud Alveopora Frag
Normal Alveopora Frag
purple with green tips Goniopora Frag
Glitter Goniopora Frag
Mystic Goniopora Frag
Blue Cookie Monster Goniopora Frag
Cherry Bomb Goniopora Frag
Snow Leopoard Alveopora Frag

Dosing
3ml of AFR daily
1 drop of Brightwell's AA
3 drops of Manganese

Params (last checked monday)
Salinity 1.025
Nitrate 4.8ppm
Phosphate 0.14ppm
Alkalinity 7.8dKH
Calcium 420ppm
Magnesium 1379ppm

Just turned lights on an hour ago so I could post a pic so a lot of things aren't fully extended here but I wanted to show everyone some pics

IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_6223.jpg

Welcome back, off to a great start!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new