Ceiling mount

Munch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what these are called?

I know Ecotech has them in the wire kits, but they are too short for what I'm doing. I want a sharp looking ceiling mount, and don't know what these are technically called or where to get them.

The three pieces work together, screw one into the ceiling, screw second cap like piece on to finish, and then slip wire in with bumped edge.
wire.JPG

OP
OP
Munch

Munch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are 8', I need 10. I picked up the IKEA mounts today, and seem to be perfect!

Dtech07

SPS LOVER!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light rack on the celling I got from lowes for $10 drilled my own holes, got the yo-yo from amazon for $3:95 for all 4, D-Ring and ALL nuts, bolts $12+. I have two extra two sides bolts in the celling so as to add two extra lanyards to each light set. Reason to ensure that the LEDs never fall into the tank (earthquake, tile comes lose, ect).

Kplayboi21323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what these are called?

I know Ecotech has them in the wire kits, but they are too short for what I'm doing. I want a sharp looking ceiling mount, and don't know what these are technically called or where to get them.

The three pieces work together, screw one into the ceiling, screw second cap like piece on to finish, and then slip wire in with bumped edge.
wire.JPG
Any luck? I need my ceiling install to look nice. Anybody ssuccessfully adapt a nice professional kit like the one from ecotech or ati. Seems like it should.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.6%
Back