Celebrity Reefers?

Realistically though, if there was someone on here who was movie star status famous, I guarantee they wouldnt tell anyone. They would come here to escape that and wouldnt want the paparazzi attention.

Sounds like a confession to me

: )
 
I was in a LFS yesterday and the owner was telling me how Derek Jeter had just been there the other day, picking up some new fish
 
you might know my work but not me......I worked on SNL for 20 something years as a handheld cameraman.
I was the HAND in the Continental with Christopher Walken. I also won 17 Emmy awards...just bragging a little

Now your just showing off lol. That is awesome. I bet you had a chance to meet some of the greats.
 
Now your just showing off lol. That is awesome. I bet you had a chance to meet some of the greats.
I started there in 1983 when Murphy , Piscapo and Jim Belushi left in 05
 
Ben Bailey (cash cab/comedian) posted a pic of his tank at the request of Marc maron (comedian/tv and movies) on twitter today. I asked him to stop by reef2reef to say hi. We’ll see. Dope pic. Clowns and nems. Clean, coralline, healthy looking all together. Wasn’t a fts.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new