Cell Phone Will Not Work At Dark Site

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello There

Another one of my hobbies is observing the night sky with my telescopes. To get a real good peek at Deep Space Objects requires a drive to remote areas known as Dark Sites. Dark Sites have very little pollution, but are remote areas. What is reasonably priced that I can attach to my cell phone for better reception. I have a TCL T602DL. Thanks to you all.

cell.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new