Cencal’s 20L Shallow Reef

finally got another AI prime ordered and should be here this week! Also in the market for bright zoas, acans and possibly another euphyllia or pull the trigger on a nice elegance, any ideas??

20F49081-D12A-4B52-854F-5CDE813C9964.png
 



a little reef vid I put together highlighting some updates, most recent coral is the yellow plate and red/pink acan. Everything is growing quickly, all acans have at least 2 new heads sprouting, my red acan has 4 new heads coming in and sunny D palys have gone from 2 to 5. Also bubblegum digi is encrusting and sprouting out. As of a couple of days ago my bubble tip split so now I have 3
 



a little reef vid I put together highlighting some updates, most recent coral is the yellow plate and red/pink acan. Everything is growing quickly, all acans have at least 2 new heads sprouting, my red acan has 4 new heads coming in and sunny D palys have gone from 2 to 5. Also bubblegum digi is encrusting and sprouting out. As of a couple of days ago my bubble tip split so now I have 3


Looking awesome!
 
Can you tell the plate likes reef roids?
FE60401C-D960-43E0-AF8A-F04057FD3A3D.jpeg
BC763531-1860-46A0-A771-B70BE8C8CCE8.jpeg


Picked up this hairy mushroom as well, it will be going in my next tank but praying it doesn’t drop babies before then
C3EE5BAF-4DF6-464E-B0C2-4569D45BA37E.jpeg
 
Current tank status, added a few more zoa frags, got a beauty and the beast frag for a killer price
19A3472E-B334-4895-8DDF-BC6F57F3A5CA.jpeg
4DA6161C-46E5-4DF2-8DEB-A144EF7ADF1D.jpeg
B6D5EED7-56CB-4C98-8490-D41401BD0DBF.jpeg

Also a few weeks ago it seemed like I was developing dinos on my corals and rocks so I cut my skimming all together, fed often as I was, and just added bigger fuge with heater in second chamber

88E78290-B977-46CB-9A40-CE50947602DD.jpeg
8580AEDC-7054-4224-A6CB-796A0906A56D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new