Centerpiece coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I really appreciate your replies i definitely will look into those.
Symphyllia was reclassified as lobophyllia…but vendors use both names interchangeably. So keep an eye out for both. It’s the same thing

Go to corals.com and broke the coral colonies —> lps colonies section
They get nice stuff


573B4A9F-4F37-475B-9DAA-A9D13665CA89.png
CA46D8C1-63F6-4203-B2FA-EED0D05BCA51.png
25337916-6955-4847-BF17-CF3C2F258FFC.png
 
Hey all little update on the JBJ and a quick question. So we’re about 3 months in if you saw my previous post I had siphoned my hammer. I’m happy to report that it has since fully recovered. I also got a new Duncan which is thriving. I’m curious tho about a good centerpiece coral for this arch in the middle of the aquarium. Would love to know some of your suggestions. image.jpg
I always loved this guy;
1736087753184.jpeg
 
I always loved this guy;
1736087753184.jpeg
I forgot to mention, if you look closely, it is crawling up on to the higher rock. It took it a week or so but it did relocate. Fascinating how the denizens of the deep live.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new