Central Florida R2R Members?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReEf787
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReEf787

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. :)

Just wanted to reach out and see if there any members residing in the Central Florida area. I've been in the hobby for almost 2 years and I have a 120 gallon reef tank with about 200 pounds of live rock and about a hundred pounds of live sand in it. My tank inhabitants are a young group... to include a fox face rabbit fish, a hippo tang, a naso tang, a yellow tang, and a yellow tail damsel. I also have a sand sifting starfish, a brittle starfish, and numerous other members of my clean up crew.

Just looking to make some new friends and maybe some trades. Hope to hear back.
 
Lady lake here, have a 14 biocube and a red sea reefer 350 mixed reef thats been set up for about a month now. Always looking for people to trade with
 
Does anyone have 3g mummy eye chalice that they want to sell/trade?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new