• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Central Florida Reef Tank break Down

Item Price
$1,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blueskys001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

After about 15 years of being in the hobby my tank has a leak and I have decided to part ways with the hobby. All my fish have either out grown my tank or passed away of old age.

I'm breaking down my reef fish free tank because it started leaking. I have some of the largest bright green leathers I have seen outside of the ocean. One is over 14 inches and another around 12 inches smaller ones probably 20 at least. I had a diver tell me these are the largest he had seen outside the ocean. I also have 3 Black Widow Anemones 60-80 pounds of live rock does have (some bubble algae).

Everything right is in a holding area right now and safe. It would be nice to find someone who take everything. I'm looking for reasonable offers. Price is a place holder.

Please if you know of anyone who can house these corals or who might be interested send them my way. I'm looking for someone who won't chop them up.
Would prefer local/Orlando Area. Shipping (Maybe)

Thank You

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

stefdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you would be willing to ship, I’d be interested; I understand there are complications / aggravations that go along with that. I have a 300gal tank with plenty of room. I will be in Augusta GA this next weekend, not sure how far that is from you… but that’s probably as close as I will get physically in the next few months at least.

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd love one of those huge toadstools if you can ship to PA.

OP
OP
B

Blueskys001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, those leathers might be easy to ship because their so thick and hardy but they are massive and heavy. I had a diver look at them and he said "These are the largest
I'd love one of those huge toadstools if you can ship to PA.

seen outside of the ocean". If someone is willing to asset me in shipping and price is good that is something I can do.

OP
OP
B

Blueskys001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you would be willing to ship, I’d be interested; I understand there are complications / aggravations that go along with that. I have a 300gal tank with plenty of room. I will be in Augusta GA this next weekend, not sure how far that is from you… but that’s probably as close as I will get physically in the next few months at least.
I would like someone to have them that won't chop them up. Its difficult to let them go. I grew them from the size of a quarter and it took over a decade. I live maybe 2-3 hours from there. Saint Cloud FL right off the Turnpike.

Nlara

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Orlando. 500 gallon and a 120 gallon tank. Let me know.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 160 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back