Central Mississippi Reefers

Acroyear61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live on the Brandon side of the Rez. Lived in Oxford, MS before that, even built a shop to grow coral in. Was part of a club there (out of Memphis) and it was a lot of fun, would like to see that started here.

mjt82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely! I've been considering trying to start a club... This thread isn't very active at all - Maybe it can be revived! You're probably not far from me if you're on the Brandon side of the Rez... What neighborhood??

Acroyear61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely! I've been considering trying to start a club... This thread isn't very active at all - Maybe it can be revived! You're probably not far from me if you're on the Brandon side of the Rez... What neighborhood??
Windward Oaks, I even got a buddy of mine in the neighborhood to start a tank.

wader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
live in Georgetown work in Madison .
got 140 gal mixed reef tank

taricha

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tupelo here.

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Meridian MS. Not much here except a Petco (really bad one too) and a 100 mile drive to Jackson. Anyone else local?

mjt82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Meridian but now live in Jackson... I think I saw a couple of people respond here that they are from Meridian! I haven't been to that Petco in a while, but it definitely Left a lot to be desired last time I was there (like most Petco's do). They're good for food and emergency supplies, but livestock not so much.

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Meridian but now live in Jackson... I think I saw a couple of people respond here that they are from Meridian! I haven't been to that Petco in a while, but it definitely Left a lot to be desired last time I was there (like most Petco's do). They're good for food and emergency supplies, but livestock not so much.
I almost purchased a flame angel there that looked really healthy to go into a 10 gal QT tank I set up but his color was nagging me. Too much Yellow and orange. I went back a couple days later and he had pop eye bad. Felt sorry for the little guy but everything there has ich. It's really sad. They wont't treat anything there or even discount. I've been to Jackson Fish and Coral and that place is really nice. It's just pretty high priced and a very long drive from me to get there and back. I just got two fish from Saltwater.com and so far have been very happy. Got a Whitetail Bristletooth Tang and a Flame angel for $160.00!

Marshall1385

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just stumbled across this thread on a Google search. My wife and I are in Madison. Just bought a used 75g that needs to be cleaned up. Did a club page ever get made?

mjt82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We now have an East MS/West AL Reefers page... If you’re on Facebook, PM me your name and I’ll add you.

Back