Central Mississippi Reefers

Rek84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Laurel/Hattiesburg area. I've got some frags too that I'd like to sell locally, and can send pics to anyone interested. I have My Clementine zoas (really nice), two mini colonies of acropora spathulate (mother colony is turning blue, mini colonies are green right now), tiny frag of unknown smooth branching acro, green with neon green tiny polyps, fire orange digitata, and can also get 1/2 inch frag from my PacMan mother colony. Would like to establish contact with some local reefers, as I should have more sps frags of some different colonies in the near future. Anyone interested in the My Clementine zoas will get a heck of a deal, as these are high end zoas and I won't ask nearly what they are worth.

mjt82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Laurel/Hattiesburg area. I've got some frags too that I'd like to sell locally, and can send pics to anyone interested. I have My Clementine zoas (really nice), two mini colonies of acropora spathulate (mother colony is turning blue, mini colonies are green right now), tiny frag of unknown smooth branching acro, green with neon green tiny polyps, fire orange digitata, and can also get 1/2 inch frag from my PacMan mother colony. Would like to establish contact with some local reefers, as I should have more sps frags of some different colonies in the near future. Anyone interested in the My Clementine zoas will get a heck of a deal, as these are high end zoas and I won't ask nearly what they are worth.

Sending you a PM!

Hubtech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also in hattiesburg. i've got a big tank and two grow out systems in the process of being setup. holla

mjt82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep - Lots of us here. The local Facebook group is more active. Check out “Central MS Reefing” on Facebook!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back