Central Mississippi Reefers

Hello all. New guy just getting back into saltwater. I live in Caledonia MS which is just north of Columbus. I am looking for people that can help me out getting back into this hobby.
 
Welcome from Brandon, MS!
 
I'm in the Laurel/Hattiesburg area. I've got some frags too that I'd like to sell locally, and can send pics to anyone interested. I have My Clementine zoas (really nice), two mini colonies of acropora spathulate (mother colony is turning blue, mini colonies are green right now), tiny frag of unknown smooth branching acro, green with neon green tiny polyps, fire orange digitata, and can also get 1/2 inch frag from my PacMan mother colony. Would like to establish contact with some local reefers, as I should have more sps frags of some different colonies in the near future. Anyone interested in the My Clementine zoas will get a heck of a deal, as these are high end zoas and I won't ask nearly what they are worth.
 
I'm in the Laurel/Hattiesburg area. I've got some frags too that I'd like to sell locally, and can send pics to anyone interested. I have My Clementine zoas (really nice), two mini colonies of acropora spathulate (mother colony is turning blue, mini colonies are green right now), tiny frag of unknown smooth branching acro, green with neon green tiny polyps, fire orange digitata, and can also get 1/2 inch frag from my PacMan mother colony. Would like to establish contact with some local reefers, as I should have more sps frags of some different colonies in the near future. Anyone interested in the My Clementine zoas will get a heck of a deal, as these are high end zoas and I won't ask nearly what they are worth.

Sending you a PM!
 
also in hattiesburg. i've got a big tank and two grow out systems in the process of being setup. holla
 
Hey anyone near Jackson area?
 
Yep - Lots of us here. The local Facebook group is more active. Check out “Central MS Reefing” on Facebook!
 
I’m in Meridian/Collinsville. I also have tons of coral for sale or trade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new