Centropyge Multifasciatus The Multibar Dwarf Angel

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, since I’m not a quitter I will try this again with a smaller one because this guy went bananas on my green brain coral and my stylo seem to be his favorite atm but I see how he looks at everything else I’m guessing he’s lining everything up for desert

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than corals, is he eating? Are you thinking to re-home it?

I am and he’s not yet he’s in my sump I will see if I can train him he did have a nice meal for a few days let’s see if he takes any frozen

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got 2 small Multibar Dwarf Angels via special order after the store informed me that they could get two from the Marshal Islands:

Marshal Island Multibars are the only ones I have ever seen eating at the store while Indonesian Multibars usually die of starvation after a number of weeks. These two were already picking at frozen food at the store and started going after live Artemia and Tigriopus right after I put them into their quarantine tank.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got 2 small Multibar Dwarf Angels via special order after the store informed me that they could get two from the Marshal Islands:

Marshal Island Multibars are the only ones I have ever seen eating at the store while Indonesian Multibars usually die of starvation after a number of weeks. These two were already picking at frozen food at the store and started going after live Artemia and Tigriopus right after I put them into their quarantine tank.

Gorgeous! I have a little captive on. These multibars are my dream fish :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back