Cerith pink fuzzy balls

cgr124

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
19
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curios if anyone has come across this. I have a few cerith snails, I believe Florida cerith if I remember correctly. I have recently seen them release pink fuzzy looking balls. I thought they may be eggs but everything I read shows the eggs to typically be white/clear and released on the glass in a string. In my scenario the snails release pink fuzzy balls into the water. I’ve never seen this and have had them almost 2 years. Unfortunately I don’t have any pics. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new