cFloor's 190gal. SPS

tsav87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On your video, you kept mentioning your bags of matrix, are you talking about seachem matrix?

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gorgeous video cFloor! Excited to see the update. All those angels are beautiful sir.

Just WOW! The reef looks AMAZING and we thoroughly enjoyed the video!

Following!

On your video, you kept mentioning your bags of matrix, are you talking about seachem matrix?

Thanks for the very kind comments everyone. The tank has now been broken down and most of the corals have been transferred into the new tank. So far so good, but I will update soon.

tsav87- Yes, I use about 8 or 9 gallons of Seachem Matrix. I have two large reactors filled with it (my preferred method) and 3 large bags. I have a large fish population and I feed very heavy. I only have about 70 lbs. of live rock in a 350 gallon system so I feel the Matrix does a wonderful job at housing bacteria.

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the very kind comments everyone. The tank has now been broken down and most of the corals have been transferred into the new tank. So far so good, but I will update soon.

tsav87- Yes, I use about 8 or 9 gallons of Seachem Matrix. I have two large reactors filled with it (my preferred method) and 3 large bags. I have a large fish population and I feed very heavy. I only have about 70 lbs. of live rock in a 350 gallon system so I feel the Matrix does a wonderful job at housing bacteria.
Any pics of those reactors? I'm a huge fan of Matrix and Siporax as well and run them in containers in my sump.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 155 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.1%
Back