cFloor's 190gal. SPS

On your video, you kept mentioning your bags of matrix, are you talking about seachem matrix?
 

Gorgeous video cFloor! Excited to see the update. All those angels are beautiful sir.

Just WOW! The reef looks AMAZING and we thoroughly enjoyed the video!

Following!

On your video, you kept mentioning your bags of matrix, are you talking about seachem matrix?

Thanks for the very kind comments everyone. The tank has now been broken down and most of the corals have been transferred into the new tank. So far so good, but I will update soon.

tsav87- Yes, I use about 8 or 9 gallons of Seachem Matrix. I have two large reactors filled with it (my preferred method) and 3 large bags. I have a large fish population and I feed very heavy. I only have about 70 lbs. of live rock in a 350 gallon system so I feel the Matrix does a wonderful job at housing bacteria.
 
Thanks for the very kind comments everyone. The tank has now been broken down and most of the corals have been transferred into the new tank. So far so good, but I will update soon.

tsav87- Yes, I use about 8 or 9 gallons of Seachem Matrix. I have two large reactors filled with it (my preferred method) and 3 large bags. I have a large fish population and I feed very heavy. I only have about 70 lbs. of live rock in a 350 gallon system so I feel the Matrix does a wonderful job at housing bacteria.
Any pics of those reactors? I'm a huge fan of Matrix and Siporax as well and run them in containers in my sump.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new