cFloor's 250g. SPS

nashorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been feeling my display lately, since removing the sand. But, this has really motivated me to improve my frag tank. Snapped this pic of my JF Firecracker last night while cutting frags. I love this coral. Mine has a very tight growth structure compared to the pics I've seen. It's a fast grower and has outstanding color. Definitely a favorite of mine .

Just got my JF homewrecker frag out of quarantine and into the frag tank. After being dipped several times it has still held most of it's color. It's faded a bit, but still looks amazing.
Did you find the JF HW local?
Nice! Put me in line for a Frag

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gee..... don't look at my tank. It's mostly rock....lol
I've seen you have some very nicely colored acros! That's the hardest part
Did you find the JF HW local?
Nice! Put me in line for a Frag
I got you on frags. I have a lot. I got the JF HW from his website but it RTN'd overnight a little while ago. Out of the hundreds of frags and colonies I have, that's the one that went. So bummed!

echopiece

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great! How do you like the MP60's on just the one side? I have a 100 Gal tank with 2-MP40QD's on one side and I find very little movement on the opposite side. I may have to put one pump on either end.

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank!
Thanks so much!
Looks great! How do you like the MP60's on just the one side? I have a 100 Gal tank with 2-MP40QD's on one side and I find very little movement on the opposite side. I may have to put one pump on either end.
Thank you, I love the MP60s but they're not enough on my tank. I have 2 MP40s I'm about to add to get more flow toward the front.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
looks great!

I cant tell from the pictures, but what flow do you have? Only looks like it is coming from the left side of the tank?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man that's pretty!

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bare bottom is looking good with the coralline growth. I'm waiting for mine to get covered. I do love the fact I can easily keep detritus is suspension without worrying about sand going all over

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bare bottom is looking good with the coralline growth. I'm waiting for mine to get covered. I do love the fact I can easily keep detritus is suspension without worrying about sand going all over
The coraline is definitely helping. Bare bottom with the bracing is something I didn’t want to do but I had to remove my sand due to high flow and my fish throwing it all over my corals. But I certainly do love how easy it is.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 163 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back