Chaeto gro bottle came broken

Levinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Korea and they don't have Chaeto gro here so I ordered the 500ml bottle from the us amazon.
It wasn't a easy decision to make due to the shipping cost but I ended up pulling the trigger.
It came in a box wrapped inside a plastic bag but the bottle inside was broken and the stuff was all over the place inside the plastic wrapping. What a bummer.
I would have liked a replacement but that meant I had to send the empty bottle back which I didn't want to do so I asked for a refund just now. Will wait and see if they will refund.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there no other trace element supplements available for less where you are? There are definitely alternatives made.

OP
OP
Levinson

Levinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there no other trace element supplements available for less where you are? There are definitely alternatives made.
They do have brightwell ferrion (iron) and other stuff but not the macroalgae specific stuff like Chaeto gro. I don't know about chemistry well enough to feel safe about using other products not made for reef.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have brightwell ferrion (iron) and other stuff but not the macroalgae specific stuff like Chaeto gro. I don't know about chemistry well enough to feel safe about using other products not made for reef.

Most trace element mixes for reef tank are going to work. Maybe consider those options if there are issues with the price of chaetogro

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 134 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back