Chaeto Ideas?

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what i can do with my extra chaeto. I sometimes sell it off on etsy as I dont want to just throw it away because it feels kind of wasteful ( also i dont want to kill pods :rolleyes:) Is there some kind of use it has other than just growing and removing nutrients? Or am i pretty much out of options

OP
OP
PokeFish

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe i could get a crab or something and put it in this little 5 gallon tank I have with nothing in it that I can feed chaeto?

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what i can do with my extra chaeto. I sometimes sell it off on etsy as I dont want to just throw it away because it feels kind of wasteful ( also i dont want to kill pods :rolleyes:) Is there some kind of use it has other than just growing and removing nutrients? Or am i pretty much out of options
A a matter of fact. Yes.

ReefDragon420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my name is OceanReefStore. if you buy, just buy 2 or 3 if you need a lot cuz I give pretty big portions so u don't need to buy too much :)
This you ?

Attachments

• 89DA44B6-DE4B-4D2A-A13A-7402F348BE28.png
    89DA44B6-DE4B-4D2A-A13A-7402F348BE28.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
PokeFish

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have any bryopsis? I am having issues with our lettuce sea slug / nudibranch and just found out I’m basically starving ours, thought we had the correct plants going but learning we are wrong.
i think i do. would you like some? i could send you some but you would have to pay shipping

OP
OP
PokeFish

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have any bryopsis? I am having issues with our lettuce sea slug / nudibranch and just found out I’m basically starving ours, thought we had the correct plants going but learning we are wrong.
i can send u some extra macros or corals along with it so it wont feel like too much of a waste of money buying bryopsis

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clip it to a corner of the dt for a couple of days to give pods and worms a chance to escape or get eaten.

OP
OP
PokeFish

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we make a deal then, I did find you in Etsy but shorts funds for a few days and we just lost 1 of the 5 sea slugs we have over our lack of knowledge here.
Um well I’d just ship it to you could PayPal me the shipping fee, but the issue is I actually do not have bryopsis only gha :(

ReefDragon420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back