• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto TRADE for Zoas/Paly "Mind-Blown"

Simply__J

@MoriReef45
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
322
Reaction score
219
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for some Chaeto to start up a little reactor and I'm willing to trade you a colony of "Mind-Blown" Zoas/Paly about 5-10 polyps.

I'm in Miami (Cutler Bay) so if you're in South Florida and you have algae let's meet.
20170628_210858.jpeg
20170608_215239.jpeg
 
FYI, a local reefer in your area may give you some cheato for free. Did the same for mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new