Chaeto

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
3,934
Location
Bloomfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help! So I was overzealous when trimming back my chaeto in my sump and now it's struggling to grow back. All the nuisance algae is starting to take over in my display tank and it's God awful unsightly. Can anyone donate a larger portion of chaeto to help me out? I'm in Bloomfield and can pick up locally. Thanks!
 
PM me, I have some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new