Chalice and Favia ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hermie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,571
Location
Georgia OTP
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I got 2 LPS from an LFS in Florida last week while on vacation and was hoping anyone could confirm the IDs...

Sorry for the poor pictures, the QT tank they are in has constant clarity issues... I can take pics of them out of the water if that helps...

Assuming this is an Oxypora, was sold as "easter egg color morph"
IMG_1367.jpg IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1368.jpg

And the Favia (which I believe is not Favia but instead the indo-pacific version) Dipsastraea?:
IMG_1369.jpg IMG_1362.jpg
 
Agreed dragon soul Favia for sure The Chalice I can't see any color so I won't be able to help there
 
haha dang it!!!! I am colorblind and was trying to stay away from red/orange stuff and focus on more green colors

The favias here look green and yellow to me lol, not orange at all; oh well it was a 10 dollar frag :)

Once it grows out some I guess I can trade it in right... never did that with corals before
 
haha dang it!!!! I am colorblind and was trying to stay away from red/orange stuff and focus on more green colors

The favias here look green and yellow to me lol, not orange at all; oh well it was a 10 dollar frag :)

Once it grows out some I guess I can trade it in right... never did that with corals before
It’s bright green, yellow and purple, lol you really are color blind ! Lol ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new