Chalice Colony For Sale

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FEW COLONY I HAD FOR A WHILE AND IT TIME TO RELEASE THEM!
253d3f76.jpg

d2cdbfe2.jpg

0afade44.jpg

85f71a38.jpg

 
Last edited:
Which one? 1st and last one are show size colony.
 
Colony 1 $499 7"x8" or bigger
Colony 2 $295 4"x4" or bigger
Colony 3 $225 3"x4" or bigger
Colony 4 $499 4"x8" or bigger
Most of these colony are bigger than what i estimated.
 
The last one is sick. I don't have a lens to capture full colony it TOO BIG!
 
All Picture are taken under 2 daytime and 2 attinic T5 lights.
 
I will try to get full colony picture in a day or two. If i have enough interested i can also do frag pack. These are such beauty i don't even want to cut it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new