• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Colony for sale

Littlebigaj

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Location
UCF Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to sell my chalice colony here. It's been growing for a while now and it outgrew it's spot in my display tank. I've always called it a Wicked Winter Chalice if anyone asked, but I suppose you could call it whatever you'd like. I'm asking $300 Shipped overnight. It's Just as nice as anything Ive seen out there.

wickedwinter.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new