Chalice Coral Action Photo

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
7,272
Location
Shady Shores, TX
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_4777.jpeg
It’s seems my chalice wishes to expand.
 
My Blasto just did this a few days ago. I'm leaving the "baby" on the sand for a bit to see if it develops a skeleton. It's be cool to have a small frag.
 
I'm not positive but I think I remember someone saying low magnesium can cause it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new