Chalice coral ID

sassyonmane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
205
Reaction score
59
Location
Sydney NSW
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this chalice, looks like it has the same "glitter" coloration as some gonis do, does this already have an name?
Screenshot 2026-05-03 at 7.02.38 PM.png
 
I had one similar, I bought as a no name chalice and it colored up nicely. I might have a picture of it in my build thread, I'll see if I can find it. As time went on it the green glitter speckles became prominent

Screenshot_20260504_081543_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:
Overtime it did grow that outer green rim but not fully around the whole coral yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new