Chalice coral ID

sassyonmane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
206
Reaction score
59
Location
Sydney NSW
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this chalice, looks like it has the same "glitter" coloration as some gonis do, does this already have an name?
Screenshot 2026-05-03 at 7.02.38 PM.png
 
I had one similar, I bought as a no name chalice and it colored up nicely. I might have a picture of it in my build thread, I'll see if I can find it. As time went on it the green glitter speckles became prominent

Screenshot_20260504_081543_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:
Overtime it did grow that outer green rim but not fully around the whole coral yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new