Chalice corals getting some color morphs?

TiggerMillions

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
97
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone has seen chalices picking up new colors as they grow and age? My JF Crazy Fox now has green eyes and blue stripes. There is also the OG mummy eye, now with orange and some have purple.

*Should I rename the crazy fox to RAINBOW FOX or give it a completely new name?

a.jpg IMG_20220807_153443.jpg IMG_20220807_153457.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new