Chalice, Do NOT Grow List...who has em'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viva'sReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Chris will this be a girl-x too?

034copy-1.jpg
 
That looks almost like mine too. But mine has more green than it does the red. Mine is still smaller though. And I just moved it to higher light since I don't think it liked it in 100 par.
 
Thanks Chris .yeah shoot up a pic of it... When u comin by :D
 
maybe more yellow spectrum is preffered by these chalices. One of my accounts is all T5's and I have two 250 helios and the chalices color up amazing in the T5's but not so much under my lighting. Also My friend and I split a chalice and the colors he got under his pheonix vs. the colors I got from my helios were a big difference his ended up being much nicer. Vice versa for the SPS however.
 
maybe more yellow spectrum is preffered by these chalices. One of my accounts is all T5's and I have two 250 helios and the chalices color up amazing in the T5's but not so much under my lighting. Also My friend and I split a chalice and the colors he got under his pheonix vs. the colors I got from my helios were a big difference his ended up being much nicer. Vice versa for the SPS however.

I doubt it, I bet its more a nutrient issue. You having low nutrients them having moderate nutrients.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new