• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice/favia Pack $450 Shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chalice/favia Pack $450 Shipped 14 FRAGS

This will be a nice pack for someone, WYSIWYG pics coming soon,Pack will ship Fedex Priority overnight, and will contain:

1. Cornbreadtrash Mummy Eye 3G
1. Widowmaker Chalice
1. Tyree Original Mummy Eye Chalice
1. Gadgets Hybrid Chalice
1. Tyree War Coral
1. Pnoy Mummy Eye Chalice
1. Tyree Purple war coral
1. Tyree Baby's Breath favia
1. Tyree Mias Pot of Gold favia
...................................PLUS YOU GET THESE AS WELL..................................
1. T.G's Golden Nugget Chalice
1. 1 Head Raptors Peace Coral
1.The Chronic Chalice
1.Tyree Cyphastrea covered disk
1. Gates Of Hell Leptastrea
 
Last edited:
Pm replied. Thanks.




Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
Need to move this so I just added 5 more corals to this pack. This is now 14 frags of high end LPS for $450 Shipped. Thats like $30 a frag and $30 for shipping.

The Cornbread, Gadgets Hybrid, and PNOY Mummy eye are worth this and its like the other 11 are free.....
 
Loading the WYSIWYG Pics now.
 
Thanks Chris. I would say its the best deal I personally have ever sold. Some of the frags are all healed and some are still healing a bit as you will see in the pics in a minute. They will be ready to ship a week from today.
 
Mias POG
chalpack450408.jpg

Original Mummy eye
chalpack450398.jpg

Baby's Breath
chalpack450403.jpg

Raptors Peace Coral
chalpack450407.jpg

PNOY Mummy Eye
chalpack450423.jpg

Cornbread Mummy eye
chalpack450424.jpg

Gadgets Hybrid (Healing still)
chalpack450405.jpg

Widowmaker (Healing still)
chalpack450406.jpg

Purple War Coral
chalpack450399.jpg

War Coral
chalpack450397.jpg

Chronic
chalpack450413.jpg

T.G's Golden Nugget
chalpack450409.jpg

Leptastrea ( polyps closed up when moved for pic)
chalpack450371.jpg

Tyree Cyphastrea
chalpack450369.jpg


Group pic
chalpack450354.jpg
 
Oh, I also tossed in a free pink watermelon frag on the bottom left of the group shot that is a little bleached but coloring up as a freebie. So now its 15 frags.
 
Awesome deal. I already have lot of these pieces from nick, and they are amazing.

I highly recommend the coral and the seller.
 
Thanks Laird.
O.K I am crazy for doing this but I want this pack gone so $400 SHIPPED Final price before I break it up and sell it local.
 
Pending.....
 
SOLD. Mods can close this one up.
Thanks
 
Dame that's one nice pack lovin the raptors piece and that leptastrea
 
what a nice pack at a great price, if you ever have another available let me know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new