• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Frag Pack for sale.

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
Chalice Frag Pack for sale.(Rainbows)

Each pack will contain a frag that will be around 1/2" x 1/2" and have anywhere from 1-4 eyes depending on the species. Each chalice will be mounted to one of my custom "Ghost Discs" which are designed to be hidden when placed on sand beds, and blend into rock work when mounted.. I will ship to anywhere in the lower 48 states pretty much any method you choose.

Each pack will contain frag of the following:

-Halloween Nerds
-Cherry Cheesecake/Strawberry Delight(It morphed into several extra colors in my tank so I am unsure which one it is)
-San Francisco Rainbow Chalice
-Cerrisa Rainbow Sparkle

+1 freebie mystery chalice frag of my choice :)

Asking 300$ + Shipping per pack. 93901(Fedex/UPS/usps)

2 packs left.

Some pictures.

Cerissa Rainbow Sparkle:
e39beb80.jpg


Halloween Nerds:
a1dfe418.jpg


Halloween Nerds with C. Sparkle and Cherry/Strawberry in the background:
c6a32b75.jpg


Halloween Nerds on left, Cherry/Strawberry on the right. Middle PG WM NFS:
76bdc198.jpg


Trio:
ffb68749.jpg


Halloween Nerds with flash:
b6c25555.jpg



Cherry Cheesecake/Strawberry Delight with flash:
806efa62.jpg



Top down of Nerds, Cherry/Strawberry and San Fran with flash(I'm ashamed of my bubble algae haha):
bc4b4d4e.jpg


Pm is key, thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ashamed of bubble algae lol... i actually was like what is that?? looks like a school of silversides swarming around your chalices....cool pic...nice packs man!!!
 
I thought you had a weird colony of worms. lol Why don't you put some emerald crabs in there? Takes them a little while to get started but they do the job.
 
I put one emerald crab in, and all she does is grab onto my acros and blow around in the current. It's hilarious but it ticks off my SPS and the bubbles keep comin!

I fear crabs in my tank, too many corals for them to eat.
 
Sorry reef god. Just bumping for a friend? Nowhere in the thread do you mention that they arent WYSIWYG, so I thought it would be a subtle bump. Dont worry wont ever happen again. Dont need to be such an a hole!
 
Sorry reef god. Just bumping for a friend? Nowhere in the thread do you mention that they arent WYSIWYG, so I thought it would be a subtle bump. Dont worry wont ever happen again. Dont need to be such an a hole!

Figured you or Josh was messing with me as always hahahah. My bad.
 
I'll let the last one go for 250$ if someone wants to confirm today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new