• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Frag Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lateral72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
616
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold
 
Last edited:
im thinking if you ship that striped peice that might push it over the edge. I would leave the pin stripe peice to heal completely then post to sell. To put that in a box overnight and then into another tank just might kill it
 
im thinking if you ship that striped peice that might push it over the edge. I would leave the pin stripe peice to heal completely then post to sell. To put that in a box overnight and then into another tank just might kill it
I guess I need to clarify. The white areas are not bare skeleton or damaged tissue. They have flesh which is perfectly healthy, but is void of zooxanthellae. The piece had the white spots on it when I received it, but was not damaged in any way. I simply assumed it was because of the tissue getting rubbed during shipping at one point in time. The piece is fully healthy. There is no torn tissue, or missing tissue in anyway. It will just take time for the zooxanthellae to repopulate the affected areas. As mentioned the white areas have already begun filling back in. I've had the piece for a while now and it's colored up really nicely and has grown two new eyes since I received it.

-Todd
 
Still available.

I will offer a 5-day guarantee on the pin stripe (and the others), as I am confident in it's health.
 
Last edited:
Will also sell the blue rim and green striped piece for $100 shipped USPS Express.
 
!@#$%^&*(ijhgfr$%^&*ujn vfr$%^&uikjn v
 
Last edited:
$280 Shipped and I'll throw in a nice Echinata frag, and couple eye frag of joker goniastrea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new