Chalice growth!

  • Thread starter Thread starter timmyrules
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timmyrules

VERY valuable member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
2,113
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I wanted to start this thread so I could document one of my chalices growth under white lights in one of my tanks! So far, I’ve only had it for a month…it arrived with great color…but in my tank, and with my lights it has mostly browned out, but it has grown incredibly fast! The first pic is when I first put it in the tank….
IMG_8455.jpeg

Second pic is the chalice today…
IMG_8457.jpeg
 
Following! I'm curious to see how big it will get!
 
Hey guys! I wanted to start this thread so I could document one of my chalices growth under white lights in one of my tanks! So far, I’ve only had it for a month…it arrived with great color…but in my tank, and with my lights it has mostly browned out, but it has grown incredibly fast! The first pic is when I first put it in the tank….
IMG_8455.jpeg

Second pic is the chalice today…
IMG_8457.jpeg
IMG_8578.jpeg

Here’s an updated picture of the chalice, it’s grown a little bit since the last pic was taken.
 
How white are we talking, that looks like a coral under straight 6500k LED's, not full reef led with whites on.
 
How white are we talking, that looks like a coral under straight 6500k LED's, not full reef led with whites on.
 
How white are we talking, that looks like a coral under straight 6500k LED's, not full reef led with whites on.
It’s a Fluval nano reef light running at 100%
 
I’ll take a pic once I get home!
I’m so sorry, I had a crazy day yesterday! I got home late and totally forgot! I’ll try to remember once I get off work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new