Chalice I'd before I frag it up please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dburr1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
12,637
Reaction score
11,589
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it have a name?
It's blue with yellow eyes.
Thanks

VideoCapture_20210220-102918.jpg
 
NICE..Miami hurricane.? :cool:
 
Oh okay, I have another I thought was a Miami hurricane. It's green with pink eyes. You can see it in this pic, top right.
 

Attachments

  • VideoCapture_20210220-102854.jpg
    VideoCapture_20210220-102854.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 25

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new