Chalice ID. I need this one!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter VaReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VaReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Baby blue with pink eyes and pink rim. Hoping to get the name so I can start searching for it. It is my new must have. Original poster posted it 2014 and hasn't been active since 2017, so dont think I can ask him.
Thanks in advance.

14433966307_ba4ae0068a_b.jpg
 
Looks like what you might call a Cotton Candy
 
Id put that on my list too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new