Chalice ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stahre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stahre

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
22
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this was sold as a chalice Starburst
I have googled but I do not really find anything that looks like it.

50BD84AB-9AFA-48D7-ABC5-8C531840E209.jpeg
 
Lobophylliid chalice (Echinopora or Oxypora)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new