Chalice ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter xitsmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xitsmike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
48
Location
Carlisle, Cumbria
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I got this Chalice frag from my LFS yesterday, I spent today trying to figure out what Chalice it is but I have not figured it out.

The store had multiple but they were all under a generic "Chalice" tag, so I couldn't figure it out.

Many thanks!

IMG_1973.jpg
 
with no identifying growth ring or eyes to separate it from the pack i'd probably just settle at "chalice" too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new