Chalice ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wesman42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got this yesterday, and the guy told me what kind it was but I forgot :( any ideas? It's peach/orange and green. View attachment 882557
I'll try the picture again:
20181105_163102.jpeg
 
That's the going price I'd say. I would pay about 30 but I knew the seller;) That chalice will glow under just blues.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new