Chalice identification

naturecoastnative

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
18
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone id this chalice?

0226B4C2-34B1-4C29-8A58-758AE0EA7BAD.jpeg
 
Lobophylliidae sp.
Probably echinophyllia
 
Yea under natural light it’s maroon. With a little yellow. Under the blues It’s maroon with yellow/orangish vanes
So I have had this exact chalice and when I bought it it was called gold Meister I forgot who makes it if I run across a picture from the sale I bought mine I will let you know
 
So I have had this exact chalice and when I bought it it was called gold Meister I forgot who makes it if I run across a picture from the sale I bought mine I will let you know
I think there's several vendors that sell the Gold Meister under their name.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new