• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice pack for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferBill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
832
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, up for sale again is my chalice pack... I dont want to piece it out, so someone will get a smoking deal Pack will be $300 plus actual shipping cost. I will ship in a medical grade styro cooler with plenty of water. I have shipped many times, and been successful every time. All frags are twice the size now, since pics were taken a few months ago. Here is the list...
3-4 eyes tyree bazooka Joe
IMG_2558.jpg

Tyree pink watermelon
IMG_2560.jpg

7-8 eye colony of grape watermelon
IMG_2563.jpg

pink lemonade 2 eyes
IMG_2561.jpg

Flame tongue algae
IMG_2529.jpg


I can also throw in a few heads of electric green candy canes, 1 head of frogspawn, and 1-2 head of bubble gum monster
IMG_2527.jpg

PM if interested, I can ship out any day this week.
Thanks,
Bill
 
Never mind, guy changed his mind. Lots of interest, PM if you want it.
Thanks
 
Sold, please close thread. Thanks to all interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new