• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice pack great price!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling this small pack to help me get back a little of what I spent this week :( Wife is not too happy. Anyway, I'll keep it low and priced to move. In this pack you will get 4 nice sized frags and great looking pieces. 2-3 eyes of my strawberry orange sherbert, (2-3 eyes) fire and ice chalice, purple war chalice (3-5 eyes) and a nice blue, green and pink chalice that has colored up nicely (2-3 eyes). All 4 pieces for $160 shipped. These pieces are well healed and very healthy. Whoever buys this pack won't be disapointed, I guarentee it. The strawberry orange sherbert alone sells for around 80-100 for a nice piece like this. Only one pack so don't sleep on this one. Thanks again and pm is key, Frank.

1 Strawberry orange sherbert chalice wyswyg

IMG_6020.jpg


sos colony

023-2.jpg


2 purple war chalice wyswyg

IMG_5387.jpg


purple war chalice mother colony

IMG_3015.jpg


3 fire and ice chalice wyswyg (sorry the picture is not that great)

IMG_5374-1.jpg


mother colony fire and ice chalice

IMG_3093.jpg


4 pink/blue/green chalice wyswyg

IMG_5404-1.jpg


pink/blue/green chalice colony

IMG_3061.jpg
 
Forgot to mention, if anyone is close enough to me and wants to pick it up, price for the pack is only $115 and I can throw in a freebie of my sunset monti. Mother colony shown below. sunset frag not available for the delivery option, sorry. Boxes are only big enough for 4 pieces :( I'm in fairview, nj 07022

002-24.jpg
 
I purchased 3 of the 4 chalices and all are doing really well!! Great seller can't beat the price!!

THanks! Sorry again about the Brimstone chalice. My frags didn't make it either :( Next time you buy from me or if we ever trade, I will definitely replace it with something just as nice. It was such a pretty piece too :cry:
I'm always buying and selling stuff so I'm sure you'll get your chance. This week I went overboard with Joe Knows Reefs and he took all of my money :) I couldn't resist though, since he's got such nice stuff. This forum is very addictive. I find it has the best vendors and greatest assortment of candy. Even though I missed the WWC sale, I was still able to get some wild stuff :tongue: And even now with just change in my pocket, I find myself looking at other stuff and planning my next buy, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new