• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack Growout

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like he hasn't logged in two weeks or so. perhaps email or call him if you have his contact info?

Cam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this grow out still going on two years later? Anyone know of a grow out I can join in on for chalices ?? :)

Last edited:

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda sad, over a month with no log in from the grower, does joker maybe have his info?

joker295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was able to contact him by cell phone and luckily was able to get a hold of him he hasnt had his phone for the last month.. he got deployed and doesnt have access to the internet.. he was with his family for this one week and thats why i was able to contact him.... he has someone watching over the tank currently and said he will update us when he come back unsure of how long that will be.. no tank crash ..

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was just curious what happened with this? I know I had a lot of life events that took place and wasn't able to follow along I was just wondering if anyone has any of these still and any chance I could know what happened thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back