• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice pack including JF Crazy Fox..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yariel0527

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
271
Reaction score
5
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few chalices packs available. .

Jason fox crazy fox chalice 1-3 eyes
Coral divas blue magic 1-3 eyes
Cornbread 3G mummy eye 1-3 eyes
Riddler chalice 2-3 eyes
Tyree key lime mango sherbert 3-7 eyes mini colony bigger than the plug.
The whole pack for $350 shipped most of these frags were made 3 months ago. Shipping will be FedEx priority overnight and any DOA frags that are reported to me within the first hour of delivery with a picture of the frag in the bag will be refunded or replaced at my discretion.
 
Last edited:
I will be posting pictures as I can.
Here's a frag of the crazy fox they are all similar front 1 to 3 eyes.
 
I will be posting pictures as I can.
Here's a frag of the crazy fox they are all similar front 1 to 3 eyes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new